2012年3月26日星期一

have a great fashion Tiffany Jewelry On Sale

She went to meet Tara at Asiate ,who warmly greeted her. When she sat down Tara cut to the chase which Dani didn't mind. They talked at least twice a month so the small talk wasn't necessary. Tara asked Dani to write a piece on fashion for the magazine. Dani was stunned. "Why would you want me to write for the magazine? I've never written a magazine article in my life. I don't know the first thing about writing one." She explained really not knowing why Tara would ask her such a thing.

Tara looked at Dani thinking she should surely know why she was asking this. "Dani, your blog is wildly popular, you're a fashion consultant and host on E! and you have a great fashion Tiffany Jewelry On Sale sense with an appropriateness about it. Why wouldn't I want you to write for the magazine? You obviously capture readers with your blog. I have no doubt that you could capture readers with your articles. Look at it this way, Practical is a great magazine but it's fairly new. I think a regular featured article from you every month would boost magazine sales. You could do a bit on fashion and write what you saw that month. Now that you cover all the major events and parties it would be perfect. Women love hearing about that kind of stuff. We could even take questions from readers and you could answer a few, each month. And it's a long-term deal. Even after you're done at E! you'll still have this. Which let me be honest; I don't see them letting you walk away from E!."

Dani sat there for a moment thinking about how in the world she would manage to juggle it all. She was already barely managing the show and her career. "Tara I would love too, I really would but I just don't know how I can add any more to my plate. Maybe once Evie comes back to the show I could, but right now I just don't have the time. I already feel like I'm not putting a hundred percent in at the law firm and I hate that."

Tara stared at Dani with an uncertain look. "Dani, why are you hanging on to your law career? You have a bright career ahead of you in the entertainment and fashion world. I don't understand why you haven't quit the job at the law firm already."

Dani had never really considered actually really leaving the law firm. "I can't do that. It's my livelihood, my future. This fashion thingCheap Tiffany Jewelry is just a temporary deal. I have to think long-term. I have to afford myself the life I want to live. I can't always be looking for a job."

Tara shook her head at Dani's silliness. "What you're doing is a long-term career. Look at me, I've been in this industry since my early twenties and I assure you that what you're doing will end up paying more than your law career does. I don't know what you're making at the firm, but I suspect you're rather well paid. However, I think the way you're headed in this industry you've likely already surpassed your salary at the firm. With what E! is paying you and what we would pay you is probably far more than you're making."


you may be interested in:

http://www.mbshine.com/members/profile/849/blog-view/true-religion-jeans-wiping-the-corners-_4042.html

http://timescrolls.com/blog_entry.php?user=xinyan1991&blogentry_id=92383

http://hitlabel.com/members/profile/251/blog-view/remember-the-last-time-true-religion-sale_3740.html

http://hanshuxiajiu.blog.fc2blog.net/blog-entry-28.html

http://spaceflightlotto.com/blog_entry.php?user=xinyan1991&blogentry_id=3785

没有评论:

发表评论